The Digicall Assist service-line provides a 24/7 single point of entry for all assistance and emergency services.
Our customer-centric approach and incident management methodology includes critical problem-solving skills and understanding customer needs.
Our top priority is to ensure that a customer is safe and that any reported incident is effectively managed. We strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients and their customers through our systems, people and suppliers, driven by innovation and technology.
Service delivery platforms are customised according to our clients’ preferences and capabilities, with our dynamic solutions allowing for some policy/scheme validation methods based on the clients’ mandates. We operate using a multi-channel communication platform to suit various market segments and white labelled offerings.
Digicall Assist and Emergency offers a dynamic and agile technical hub for value-added services, such as:
- Professional and real-time incident management of roadside, towing and accident assistance
- Home emergency assistance services
- Medical emergency assistance
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Legal assistance
- Concierge assistance
- IVR, switchboard and telephony solutions
- Business assistance products and services.
The Digicall Assist service is available in both Australia and New Zealand, offering roadside and after-sales assistance in the automotive industry, and premium services including fleet management and insurance-related customer assistance services.
- Roadside assistance services - we provide roadside assistance on behalf of many premium automotive manufacturers, leading fleet management and major insurance groups in Australia and New Zealand
- Insurance services - bespoke solutions for our insurance clients, customised to fit the needs of their policy holders
- Premium customer care - responsive, professional services by experienced, dedicated customer service experts