Competition for customers is aggressive and it’s every organisation’s goal to remain or become a leader in their field. One easy way to grow your business and competitive edge is to invest in understanding the pitfalls and success factors in your current customer service experience. In this new data-driven and hyper-competitive age, refining and improving your customer experience has become easier and more important than ever. Measurable and accurate customer experience surveys and feedback are important because it helps you design better products and services, measures satisfaction levels, demonstrates that you value their opinions and creates sustainable ROI for the business.
Customer experience surveys play a role as the voice of customer feedback. It’s important to provide good customer service to all customers including new, existing, and potential customers. No matter the size of your business, good customer service should be at the heart of your business strategy if you wish to be successful in your industry.
With this in mind, the Digicall Group has launched several customer satisfaction survey tools to help your company stay abreast of your customer’s needs.
Digicall’s state-of-the-art technologies harvest several data points in order to deliver meaningful insights that will help you improve the design of your customer experience and user journey. This means you get access to easy-to-digest reporting and a full team of award-winning CX consultants ready to take your customer experience and engagement to the next level.
Happy customers mean return business. According to consultancy Bain and Company, increasing customer retention rates by 5% increases profits anywhere from 25% to a whopping 95%.
Digicall offers services that include…
• Multi-channel Feedback Structures Channels using IVR, SMS and WhatsApp to measure customer satisfaction
• Blended AI using voice and digital to deepen customer relationships and foster positive engagement
• Flexible reporting dashboards customised to your needs, designed for easy interpretation
• Customisation tailored to your brand’s specific needs and style
• Personalised, expert support to help you design, interpret and implement CX strategies that follow a customer experience framework
• Data protection for complete peace of mind.
In a time where 96% of unhappy customers don’t complain but 91% of those will simply leave and never come back, can you afford not to invest in customer service metrics that can change the way you do business?
For further information on how Digicall can be of assistance to your business, click this link. https://digicallgroup.co.za/services/customer-service/